Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome 2009!




Above are 2 sketches from a painting I am working on when I have free time, which I don't get much of these days. Since I started sending letters out to publishers, I am staying very busy. Some of that work I can share with you, but some I can't because of the terms of the contracts.
I had a nice holiday, but I worked most of it, which I enjoyed doing. I'm just glad 2009 is finally here. 08 bit the big one. I don't know anyone that prospered from it. Print and art sales where off for everyone. I just pray that Obama can turn this mess around, and fix all the problems that a half-wit president has caused for all of us. Even the Republicans are saying that Bush is the worse president in US history, and the world agrees.
I have some really big news to tell you about in the near future, but for now I want to keep it quiet. Trust me, Its big! Well, I just ain't got much to say today, but I wanted to post so people would know I was still alive. lol See you soon!

No comments: