Sunday, October 25, 2009

Laying it out.

I want to talk to you about the truth. Not the popular truth, but the one that really is. First, let's talk about me. I am not perfect, nor do I act like I am, nor do I want to be. The problem is that people think I am something special because I can draw real good. Heck, when I go to a convention, I have people line up just to buy prints and have their picture made with me. So, I get noticed, and I really don't want to be. The bottom line with me is that pure and simple that I just want to draw and make a living. There are times that I try to help other people, but I tell you those days are over. i might throw out a tip here and there, but that is all.
I am rebuilding my website, and if young artist want to learn tips that where taught to me by Master Artist, then I will offer that on my website for a fee. No one does anything for me for free, so that is now my attitude. I am angry right now because once again, I let some clown talk me to doing a business deal with them, and I agreed with out checking them out. Wicked Kitty Productions has been dissolved right now, but i am going to bring it back within a year, without a partner that treats women like they are a simple minded sexual objects for him to "wack off" to their pictures that woman gave in good faith for a book that I was going to do the cover to. I am sorry, but I do have ethics and morals and if I am going to do a sexy picture it will be no more than pg-13, period.
I cannot believe I put myself into this situation after knowing that this person, at 50 years old, still lived with Mommy and Daddy, has no car, has nothing, not even a bank account. So, I am telling you, I am a artist for hire. I work for pay only, and if I've never worked for you before, I ask for a 20% deposit up front. If you want to read more about the pervert I am talking about, read Cheryl's blog
Outside of that, I am doing real good, but I am sick of all the perverts and con artist out there, and that is the reason I am changing the way I am doing business. I also have a business manager and agent now. Peace and Blessings.

No comments: