Monday, June 14, 2010

I love all my friends and fans. You all rock!

Hello my brothers and sisters. I am so glad to be with you tonight. I have to tell you life is better that I have ever dreamed of. I should be done with Irenia's painting tomorrow night, and it is a little different that what you are used to seeing, but I think it is exciting, and your mind will immediately try to figure out the story behind it. It will be a great cover for the talented young lady.
I want to thank all of you for the support you have given me this last 2 weeks. But it is all good. It's actually become hilarious and the people behind it have become the biggest joke on the net. That is why I said I will no longer go on public groups, or even read letters from people who are just Jealous of what we have accomplished together.
But I have had to make a few hard decisions because of such nonsense. Like I said before, stay off public groups, and 2 is not help people unless they pay for it. 70% of the people attacking me are people that I helped and asked for nothing but a thank you. That is what hurt me, but you know what, f*ck them, and may Karma give them a healthy dose of what they deserve, and by a couple of letters I got from some very powerful friends, Karma is coming to their front door. Oh man, I would love to see that.
But anyways, that's it. Where about art and fun things from now on. We (A large number of you) agree to just ignore them and let them do what they want to do. The true is there is not a darn thing they can do to hurt me. My career is already made and set. I have 20 covers to do between now and January, plus all the work I am doing for my company.
Hopefully tomorrow night I will post the new painting, and then I am taking a week off to redo my studio. I AM SO excited!!!!!! In the meantime, I love all of you."May the Darkness Comfort You"

No comments: