Monday, July 26, 2010

New Prints!!

     Hello my friends. Monday is website/print day.  Now thank goodness I have a scheduled day that I can work on these things and get my site up to date, and keep it that way. I have so many updates to add it's not funny, but because of deadline pressures in the past, I  was always at the Mercy of if I had any free time before I had to start my next painting.
     I am attempting to add 8 new prints today, so keep your fingers crossed please.  Changing gears for a moment. Most of you know that I was trained by Master Daniel Horne, and fantasy legend Todd Lockwood. Master Horne has started an online forum that is opened to all. He is a Master of Oil painting, Doll Making and Mask Making.  He is also outstanding with digital art. He can teach you anything you need to know in your favorite medium. Daniel is a really nice guy, and you'll find me hanging out there all the time as well. I hope that you will take a minute to join. I promise, you will be glad you did. Go here to join.
    Well so far its been a very busy day. It took me 4 hours to change files and sizes to make prints, but I have 8 new ones, and now I have to put them on the website. This is a lot of work. lol  But they are up now, and you can go here to see and purchase a few of them for your personal collection.
    Please stop by and show your support please. Much love my friends. "May the Darkness Comfort You"

No comments: