Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our new logo!

Hello friends. I know most of you saw the new logo on Facebook yesterday, but we do have a lot of readers that are not from Facebook. I am thrilled with it. I didn't use the logo program I bought to do it, I did it in Painter. The new logo program is awesome, but it is going to take some time to learn. I think the wicked kitty thing fits me so well. I've always been a cat person, and this cartoon really speaks to me. So from here on out, everything I do will be under the wicked kitty banner.
I finally have the website started and have a page up. lol. It's going to take me months to get everything on there I intend to do, but for now it has a link to my art, blog, merchandise and my e-mail address. You can bookmark this, because this is where it will be forever. www.wickedkittystudio.com Please stop by a couple times each month and see what is new. We will be selling all kinds of merchandise on there, including original art. I will also be taking on personal work for clients. Things such as portraits and commercial work.
I started a new illustration for Darc karnivale today for a story called "Anatomy of the Terrible" This one I am jacked about. It involves a witch doctor and a "Skinwalker" which is basically a werewolf. In the next blog I will start showing sketches of that.
Tomorrow I also start writing the graphic novel version of "Mental Scars" So I am pumped about that as well. Tonight we are going to watch the movie again, so I can start doing breakdowns.
It's been a long day and my neck is killing me, so I'm outta here for now. Peace and Blessings all, and thank you so much for your support, kind letters and just being interested.

No comments: