Thursday, June 11, 2009

The really big news.

Hello friends, really big news tonight. I just signed on with a class act horror movie company. There first movie is called "Mental Scars" due out later this year. Even Fangoria magazine is doing write ups on this company. I am going to be doing a graphic comic book on the movie, and about everything art wise you can imagine. It looks like we are going to have a very fruitful relationship for a very long time. I am part of the company now, and Cheryl and I are both very excited. We are having a partyyyyyyy tonight. Another dream come true. There website is http://www.mentalscars.com/ and there is a link to the right. okay back to acting like kids!!! Thank you all for keeping up with my career! Peace and Blessings.

1 comment:

Geo said...

well congrats dude. have fun at the party.