Friday, August 29, 2008

I return........


Most of you may not know me. I have been gone for several years. It has always been my dream to be a professional Illustrator so i set out to get the training i needed to make my dream happen. For the last 3 years I have trained under a Master Artist. One of the all time greats of the fantasy field, Daniel Horne. I also trained under Todd Lockwood for a year. I have worked my ass off and it shows. Look above.
I swore i wouldn't do a blog again, but sh*t happens, and here I am again. I hope to enlighten, teach, promote, and show new works here. I also will promote my friends, but I WILL NOT talk about my personal life.
It's going to be a few weeks before i have this blog looking the way I want and to also to finish the website I have been working on. So if you like your art to have a dark edge and want to know the inner workings of publishing, check back in from time to time. Don't be afraid to comment, please. Till next time, "May the Darkness comfort you"

No comments: