Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life is Awesome!


Hello my friends. See, by cutting back on my socializing time, I have more time to do things like blog. I do want to apologize if I sounded a little negative in my last blog, but a mountain of things was on my mind. But all is much better now. That problem I mentioned to you last time is going to be taken care of in a big way. I had the "Idiot's' address, phone number and that number that your comp has like a fingerprint, plus a 100 letters I had saved. My friends in Law enforcement in Indiana are gonna take care of the problem for me. As I had guessed, the "Idiot" was breaking federal laws, and it's just a matter of time before he is in Jail for a long while, and I was told that the judge will probably prohibit his use of the Internet for years after he is out of jail. So I am very happy, for once I feel like justice was looking after me.
The last 2 days have kicked butt. I've been making money out of the blue. When I went to see my doc on Friday he asked me if I would do a logo for his wife's new restaurant, and today I had a publisher buy 3 of my pieces, including my icon on Face book for covers of his very well known magazine. I'm not going to say who yet until I know the "Idiot" is in jail. The last time I mentioned a clients name, this fool was harassing them, and nobody likes to put up with idiots and fools.
I had a lot of fun today. I worked on organizing my dvd collection. I have been getting a lot of new movies lately. Collecting movies is my hobby, and I would put my collection up against any ones!! lol The only thing is that when my time is up, I want some group or organization to have my collection for future generations. Madison doesn't love the old sci fi/horror movies like I do, and I don't think the kids will either. Yesterday i finished my Godzilla collection. I have every Godzilla movie ever made and all are in English, except for Godzilla vs. Gigan. The only versions I have found are either Japanese or have English Subtitles. If any one out there knows where I can get a English version, i would really appreciate it if you would let me know.
Now I am working on the Hammer movies I don't have. I should be able to find them without a lot of trouble. Miss Gory Rae turned me on to a awesome movie called" Triangle". It's fairly new, and trust me, you will be freaking, scratching your head and saying WTF? You'll want to watch it again as soon as you watch it because it is such a mind trip. If you want to know about movies, ask Gory, she is an expert. She can tell you anything about them, and she is one of the "Deadly Dolz"
Speaking of the "Deadly Dolz" Spooky has been doing a lot of awesome drawings lately. They are really bizarre and dark in a happy kind of way. Suzi and Gory are drawing a lot too. These ladies keep blowing my mind. I can't wait to see Suzi and Gory's drawings. I am so proud of the way these 3 ladies are bonding. That was the big problem with 'The Dark Angels" , each one wanted to be a star and wouldn't work as a team. An thus they failed miserably.
Tonight I am going to watch a double feature. First up is "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and then "It came from Hell" I haven't ever seen Plan 9 and I haven't seen It came... since I was a very young fellow. The kids are here tonight, and I think I'm gonna let them stay up late if they want to watch a movie with me. Madison has to work tonight, but she had last night off and I just had a wonderful day with my honey. I do love her so much. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up next month on the 24th, i hope I can afford to do something really nice for her. She has been so wonderful to me and she saved my life. Honestly, she did. If not for her, I would not be here now.
Well my friends, next time I see you I may have some new art to show you. there are times though that I cannot because of the contract I have with the client, so I do the best I can. But when it's a Deadly Dolz project or The book of Rose I can show you all of it.

No comments: