Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Something New

Hello friends. This going to be the cover for Horror Writer Zoe Whitten's upcoming book "The Soul Survivors Club" and from what I know about it you'll go crying to your momma after you read this one. Very scary stuff.
You are going to be seeing a lot of new paintings from me this year, we (Madison and I) have a serious game plan and I'm not going to tell you what it is, but you will see tons of new art from me, everywhere and on everything. I will be doing work for almost every name in horror and going into new things you will be thrilled about if you like my work.
Thank you for stopping by. "May the Darkness Comfort You"

2 comments:

Geo said...

i like this one nick. .

Nick Rose said...

Thanks Buddy. I hope your having a great weekend. Give me a call one evening so we can catch up. I hope that we get our phone thing straighten out soon. Hey, have you seen Skype? I put it on here, but i haven't used it yet. Its supposed to be like a video call and free.