Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Here we go again.

Hello my friends. Since I last blogged, I spent almost a week in the hospital. It turned out that a chest infection i got 5 months ago when I decided to quite smoking never went away, just stayed in hiding. It was responsible for a lot of the health issues I have been having these past several months. Well, they finally figured it out and now I am recovering. The bad news is that I am dragging around an oxygen cord for the next several weeks, or at least we're hoping that will be all I need it for.
For right now, I am not going to keep making promises my health will not let me keep to you. I will be doing the guest blogger as planned, and the first one will go up by Friday night. I'll see you soon, but I have to dig myself out of another hole and get back on track. Peace and Blessings.

2 comments:

Geo said...

i wish the best for you buddy.remember if you cant take of your self you cant take of anyone around you. keep your health up.

everything that is meant to happen will.dont rush, keep healthy !

Nick Rose said...

I know buddy, but I do get frustrated.