Thursday, April 21, 2011

Filling you in

   My friends, I do apologies for the lack of blogs of late, but as most of you know I am going through a series of 9 dental surgeries. I had the second one today and it went fine. This should all be done in about 7 weeks and then I will be able to really start kicking butt like you've never seen me do before. My teeth have been infected for no one knows how long, but it has been making me very sick for the last few years. My body has to constantly fight this along with diabetes, colitis, COPD and other problems. I have been going downhill bad the last several months. But know, after the first surgery I feel better than I can remember feeling in many years. Luckily we finally figured out what was going on in my body.
   I should be back with a regular blog in a few days, but I wanted you to know that I love you all the love, support and prayers from you have got me through this. Madison and the kids have really been taking great care of me as well. This easter sunday will be our 2 year anniversary! Can you believe that? Wow, time has been flying and I've never been happier in my life.
   Another milestone is that we hit over 1500 Facebook readers on the blog today! Just amazing.  Love and Hugs. 

No comments: