Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Update 1

    My dear friends, for most of the spring, unless I have some new art to show you, I want be on line much.  Although this dental work is a very positive thing, I feel like it is a downer to keep talking about it, and right now this is dominating my life. I will post updates on how I am doing here and there for my friends that are worried. As it is, I can't even talk on the phone, the pain in my face is so intense. When it does ease up, it is because I am so stoned on pain meds I don't know what I am saying half the time.
   I am trying to get some work done during all of this, but I just have to take it one day at a time for now, and I sure as heck can't make any promises. But once I am healed, I will be in the best shape I have been in for several years, as far as feeling "good" on a daily basis.
   I will get some roughs and sketches up for you in the near future, and in the meantime, please don't worry. I will be fine. Love and Hugs,
Nick

No comments: