Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let's get controversial

Hello my friends. Once again I am having to deal with another nut, but we know I am use to dealing with them. I swear, I think I am a "Nut" magnet. Anyways, I don't know if I ever posted this piece before, but I REALLY want to know what you all think. I am seriously thinking about doing a series of prints promoting the gay community. I am straight, but I have a lot of friends that I love dearly that are gay, and I would really like to do some work that would flatter them, but I have to know that there are people out there that would want to buy them. If you don't want people to know about your business, then you can write to me personally at wickedkittystudio@yahoo.com
Something really cool happened today. I am going to be in a documentary about the movie business. I think it is for only about 10 minutes or so, but it should promote the heck out of me and my business partners and gain us world wide publicity. That sure can't hurt business. They want me to talk about my art and myself.
As my friends I truly hope you will understand what I am about to say and why. I have a woman, her name is Cheryl. She is the love of my life. No I do not want to talk to any other women in any way other than professional. 99% of my female friends are wonderful, but there's always that one crazy one out there that tries to cause problems. Things are going wonderful in our life, so PLEASE leave us alone.
Back to life now. Tomorrow I start Mental Scars, and I am excited about that. Going to make some calls too, concerning local business. I hope you all are well and I do remember everyone in my prayers. Thank you for stopping by and we love you all. Peace and Blessings.

3 comments:

Geo said...

i say go for it.gay art is selling pretty good now.

ha ha, you said "nut magnet"

Nick Rose said...

Thank you George, and I think you have a dirty mind!! lmao. Your not funny. lmao

Unknown said...

This picture makes me hot what can I say