Sunday, July 5, 2009

Website is coming along.

This is an older sketch that is featured on our website. I have been working on the site all day, and I am ready to call it a day. If you get a minute, stop by and see what I have up so far and let me know what you think please. Wickedkittystudio.com It is going to be a work in progress for a while to come, but I hope to have most of it done by tomorrow. But when it is all done and said, it will have podcast, video's on how to, blog radio to just to name a few really cool things. It will have feeds coming in and going out to over 50 different sites. It will be on Iphones and so many other things. In just a few short years, the world has become an open pearl to everything if you have the right toys. lol.
I know you all get tired of hearing it, but I am just happy as heck right now. To me this is a big deal. Until I meet Cheryl my life really sucked the big one. I can't think of any time in my life that I was truly happy. I guess that is where all the darkness in my art comes from. Trust me, the darkness is still there in a big way and I really don't think that will ever change. But at least now as a man, a human, a person I am happy.
Something really cool happened today. I had a fellow IM me, and he was a fellow artist. He told me he really liked my work and I checked out his, and Wow, this guy is amazing, and it turns out that he works of a major movie company! New line Cinema. He said he would show my work around. I was blown away. This guy was awesome. His worked rocked and he wanted to help me get more into the movie thing. I told him about the gig I had with Viper Productions, and he seemed impressed. I don't know if he will really do what he said, but just to have an artist of his level be impressed with my art just made my day. I'm gonna stay in touch with him, he really seemed like one of the good guys.
I saw a movie last night on demand that was really the bomb. It was called "Black Sheep" and it was a hoot. It was really well made, and it was campy, funny and scary all at the same time. It is one you really want to get for your dvd collection.
As far as I have seen everyone has been happy with the Viper Production Logo, and that is just fine with me. Later this week I will be starting the graphic novel "Mental Scars" I am really pumped up about doing it.
Well, it's getting late and Cheryl has already gone to bed and I'm unwinding. I think I will watch Black Sheep again. Peace and Blessings everyone. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments: