Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Original Art for sale.

Hello my friends. I really appreciate all your letters on my last post, it meant a lot to me to know that there are more people out there that feel like I do.
To be honest, I am about to fall on my face tired. I'll probably wake up tomorrow with keyboard impressions on my face. It has been a wild day. The doctor increased the amount of prednisone to fight off the colitis, and I've been running around like a wild-man. If you don't know, prednisone is a steroid to help your body heal.
I was able to get the "for sale" section on my website started, for the first time ever. I have never put originals up for sale before so this is your one and only chance to own one of my original pieces, unless it is a private commission, which will cost much more.
Ok, going to bed now. lol. Peace and Blessings my dear friends.

No comments: