Friday, August 23, 2013

Chicks with guns and a Rose for the ladies

Hello my friends!

It's been a roller coaster week for me.  I've been chasing sleep this week, and can't seem to get a schedule.  Then a friend reminded me, "Hey, you are an artist, and you don't have to live on a set schedule anymore."  How do you like that?  A total moment of reva-freaking-lation.  So I'm going to be up when I want to be and sleep when I want to and see how that works out for me.

No fear though I've been working steady on a couple of projects that I'll share now.

The first is a continuation of "Spooner" 


For my art friends who follow you can see I am layering it up from the darkest values to the lightest.  
You'll also notice that the umber glazing I did is giving it an "atmosphere". I had to re-draw his arm due to a mistake, but it's fixed and I'm feeling solid about it in general.

That isn't all I've done this week either.  I have one of my sexy ladies going on now too!  

I'm working on this pencil drawing and I have to say I'm drooling.  A tough sexy woman is beyond compare!  

I have a featured Print this week, For all my sins



Take a look, leave a vote, make a comment, and *cough cough8 Christmas is coming ;)


One last thing before I hit the canvas again.  Not too much longer on my ebay auction.  it's going for a steal at the moment.  One day twenty-two hours left as of this posting.  Original oil Pirate ship ebay auction

Alright my friends, it's back to the oil mine with me.  I'll catch you all next week!  If you have any art questions hit the comments, and I'll be glad to answer! 

May the darkness comfort you, 
Nick

No comments: